Wake up to your world.
Clock widgets are ten-a-penny on Android, but RSS Alarm has a neat twist.
- Stuart Dredge, The Guardian.
RSS Alarm is an alarm clock with a difference. Fed up of hearing the same old beeps every morning? RSS Alarm can wake you up with your favourite news feeds. Don't want to listen to your local cheesy radio station? RSS Alarm can play your podcasts, straight from Google Listen.
RSS Alarm has a few neat tricks up its sleeve, including:
- The ability to import RSS feeds from Google Reader
- Automatic importing of podcasts from Google Listen and other Podcatchers
- Shake-to-Snooze: shake your phone to postpone an alarm by 10 minutes (exclusive to paid version)
- A soothing Night Clock that is easy on the eyes in the dark
- An Ice Cream Sandwich-inspired interface, ready for any Android 2.2+ device