The list of changes that have taken place with each successive version of RSS Alarm.
- New user interface theme
- Added native Ice Cream Sandwich support with the Action Bar and Holo elements
- Fixed issue of alarms occasionally starting unexpectedly
- Introduced free, ad-supported version to marketplace
- Added Shake-to-Snooze feature for paid version
- Bugfix: Solved issue where snooze button would dismiss the alarm instead of postponing it.
- Added ability to specify time between RSS Feed updates.
- Alarm can be dismissed by pressing back or home keys.
- Podcasts are now displayed on the Feeds screen.
- Fixed 2 major ICS-specific bugs which prevented importing of Google Reader feeds and broke the TTS engine when playing an alarm.
- Minor bugfixes.
- Initial release.